The Genesee County Chamber of Commerce is a private, not-for-profit, membership-driven organization, that brings together representatives from throughout the county to promote a vibrant local economy. Our membership consists of businesses and organizations from all facets of our local community. With over 450 members, The Chamber leads in the pursuit of creating an environment for business success in Genesee County. This success ultimately aims to improve the quality of life for the citizens of Genesee County.
What We Do
- We promote and support local business.
- We host professional seminars and business workshops.
- We offer business consultation and business support.
- We offer exclusive Chamber discounts and deals.
- We coordinate networking events that foster business-to-business relationships.
- We keep our members informed of local events and initiatives.
- We promote Genesee County and its business environment.
- We have an award-winning Tourism Department.
- We operate the Genesee County Visitor’s Center.