The Genesee County Chamber of Commerce is a private, not-for-profit, membership-driven organization. It brings together representatives from throughout the county to promote a vibrant local economy and a strong local business community. Our membership consists of businesses and organizations from all facets of our community. With nearly 500 members, The Chamber leads in the pursuit of creating an environment for business success here in Genesee County.
1. We host professional seminars and business workshops.
2. We promote Chamber members within the local business community and the public communities of Genesee County.
3. We coordinate networking events that foster business-to-business relationships and encourage business friendships.
4. We offer business consultation and business support.
5. We offer exclusive Chamber discounts and deals.
6. We keep members informed of local events and local initiatives.
7. We promote Genesee County and its local business environment.
8. We have an award-winning Tourism Department.
9. We operate the Genesee County Visitor Center.
Chamber membership is available to businesses and organizations operating within Genesee County or doing business in Genesee County. To become a member a membership application can be submitted online. Members pay membership dues once a year. The amount of the membership due is based on the type of organization you are (business, non-profit, school) and the number of employees at your location. Find out more here.
Why Join The Chamber?
Advocacy & Engagement
Membership offers a more powerful voice locally, whether it be in government or civilly. Being connected allows our members to become more engaged as a local business or organization. Which gives them more standing in local communities. We operate via a “Strength In Numbers” approach.
Exclusive Discounts & Deals
Gain access to exclusive deals offered only to Chamber members. Our Member-2-Member discount program is a great way to save yourself a little cash. The M2M program can be extended out to your employees as a “benefit of employment”, and they too can have access to these deals. You can offer your own and reach our entire membership and their employee bases with an exclusive discount or deal.
Some Satisfied Members
“Relationships established within the county
and throughout the region are the key to our
business success. The Chamber helps us
connect and establish those meaningful
“The Chamber helps with advertising and promoting our business through many different avenues. Their social media, directories, networking events and referrals have provided us a lot of exposure. The benefits of being a member are numerous and have definitely
increased our business.”
“Our Chamber membership allows us to be a
part of a larger network of other businesses
and organizations in our county that we would
not have the opportunity otherwise. The
workshops and seminars have been instrumental to our business and operations.“